Mobile App Development for Android” has been specially designed for aspirants seeking career in Android App development for mobiles. This course focuses on cross platform mobile web app development using Phone Gap Framework and emphasizes Android app designing and development using Eclipse. This course aims at professional app designing and development training.
Simulated Internship™ at the end of the course allows the participants to design an android app with dynamic functionalities with integration of databases, web services, debugging tools, multitouch, Google Maps, audio/ video, social media sites, security APIs, monetization and many more. A Certificate of Achievement is issued on successful completion of a final project.
- Java Fundamental for Android: Covers Java fundamentals and programming concepts required for Android app development
- Professional Android App Development: Introduces basic features of Android App Development
- Expert Android App Development: Illustrates advance Android App development features in details
- Responsive Web designing with HTML5 and CSS3: Covers designing of responsive User Interface for mobile web apps.
- JQuery Mobile: Explains designing of mobile User Interface with help of prebuilt jQuery mobile plugins.
- Android App Security: Includes how to secure android app using various APIs and many more security features.
- Monetization of Android Apps: Makes you learn how to make money from your android apps
- Basic knowledge of Computer and networking
Recommended Courses and Certification: