Adobe Captivate 8 is a powerful eLearning software package that helps you create HTML5 based eLearning content and also lets you design courses that meet accessibility standards. With Captivate 8 you can add more interactivity to your courses using drag and drop modules, add streaming YouTube videos and multimode recording system that lets you create learning modes in a single recording session. This also includes a procedural demonstration, a practice simulation session, and an assessment. Adobe Captivate 8 Course will take you through some amazing features such as in-course web Browsing, Interactive Elements, Equation Editor, etc which make it a fantastic tool for education.
At Koenig, Adobe training is usually conducted on Microsoft Windows OS. If you prefer, you can opt for Adobe training on Mac. Please specify your preference for Mac at the time of registration. If you know the basics of Captivate 8 we would suggest you to take our Adobe Captivate 8 Advance Course.
Audience: This course is best suited for Mangers, Engineers, Team leaders, Corporate training professionals and instructors because Captivate 8 can be leveraged for creating interactive PPTs and eLearning training content.
- Comprehend the basics of eLearning projects
- Comprehend how to record and create interactive training simulations, software demonstrations, as well as soft skills training modules.
- Comprehend how to control the mouse pointer and incorporate standard objects such as text captions, images, and highlight boxes.
- Comprehend how to enhance and leverage existing PowerPoint presentations by importing and linking it to Captivate projects.
- Basic Knowledge of Windows OS.
Recommended Courses and Certification: