This course will teach advanced skills required for intricate projects and advanced-level interactions. Captivate 8 is a powerful and popular eLearning software which will help you in exploring the hidden and advanced features of Captivate. We recommend you to take our Captivate 8 Essentials training before taking up Captivate 8 Advance Course. At Koenig, Adobe training is usually conducted on Microsoft Windows OS.
If you prefer, you can opt for Adobe training on Mac. Please specify your preference for Mac at the time of registration.
Audience: This course is best suited for those who are familiar with the basics of Captivate 8 and know about eLearning.
- Comprehend how to improve screen recording skills with the use of project templates and pre-editing text captions
- Comprehend how to produce video projects that enable screen action recording in real time
- Comprehend how to create random quiz with the help of question slides and question pools
- Comprehend how to fine tune production skills by incorporating object styles, advanced actions, themes, and master slides
- Comprehend how to engage the learner using variables
- Comprehend how to use the powerful commenting capabilities in Captivate for collaborating with team members
- Comprehend how to upload published lessons into the Learning Management System Comprehend how to use SCOs, AICC, TinCan, SCORM, Manifests etc.
- Basic knowledge of Windows OS.
Recommended Courses and Certification: